Are you looking for a trusted resource where you can obtain information about mortgage loans, as well as learn about other aspects of real estate financing? That's exactly what LoveToKnow Mortgage is. Let us arm you with the knowledge you need to navigate the often-confusing world of mortgage lending.
Whether you are purchasing or refinancing a home, need to learn more about your existing loan, or are investing in real estate, we can provide you with the information you need to make informed decisions.
- How Does the Housing Market Work?
- Loan Options for Real Estate Investing
- Ten Largest Mortgage Lenders
- Top Websites for Home Sale Listings
Article Highlight: What Is Loan Underwriting?
When you apply for mortgage financing, you quickly become familiar with the term "loan underwriting." Loan underwriting is the final part of processing the mortgage application before closing. The person performing this part of the mortgage process is known as the underwriter. The underwriter completes a final… continue reading »
- New Home Walk-Through Inspection Tips
- Name on House Title is Not on Mortgage Loan
- Help for Single Moms to Buy a House
- Free Home Inspection Forms
Browse Other Topics
- About Mortgages
- How to File a Quit Claim Deed
- What Does It Mean for a Seller to Carry Back a Mortgage?
- How to Raise the Value of Your Home
- List of Financial Statements You Need for a Mortgage Loan
- Grants for Home Buying
- Are Mortgage Assumptions a Good Deal?
- Mortgage Lenders
- Guide to the Orange County Down Payment Assistance Program
- Owner Financing Mortgage Contract Sample
- Mortgage Disclosure Documents
- FHA Loans
- Home Buyer Inspection
- Home Mortgages
- Should You Use the Same Agent to Sell and Buy Homes?
- How to Choose a Real Estate Agent
- Do You Need a Buyer's Agent When You Buy a Home?
- Pros and Cons of Using a Mortgage Broker
- The Steps to Buying a House
- Best Ways to Save Money on Your Mortgage
- Financial Help to Stop Foreclosure
- Rent to Own House Contract Example
- Rent to Own Mobile Homes
- How to Get a Mortgage for Your Parents House
- Homes as Investments
- Mortgage Amortization
- Mortgage Companies
- Mortgage Expert Interviews
- Mortgage Loans
- Overview of VA Home Loans
- Getting Mortgage Loans for Farms
- What Are Loan Origination Fees?
- How to Determine the Amount of Equity in Your Home
- How to Deal With an Underwater Mortgage
- Straight Line Amortization Chart
- Do You Need a Home Loan from a Private Lender
- Single Mom Home Loan
- Can a Parent Cosign on a Mortgage?
- Mortgage Refinancing